Welcome to our Recreational Home Page
It’s OSC’s one-stop for everything Recreational! Here’s the "411" on our Rec Program...
We have added a list of the most utilized forms on the left side of this page as well as links to our specific Rec Programs and we’ve even sprinkled in some useful websites to help you be a well informed "soccer-mom" and/or "soccer-dad".
Click on age group to view game schedules
2014 Spring Fling
It's time! The 2014 Spring Fling online registration is now CLOSED.
Here are the specifics for this years' program;
- 10 Games / 2x a week starting on April 1st
- Games on Tuesday and Thursday nights starting at 6:20PM (U6-U12) and 7:40PM (U12 and higher)
- All teams are co-ed and small-sided to ensure maximum playing time for all participants
- Open to ALL players from recreational and competitive (We will make sure that teams are even based on skill level)
- Each participant receives the Official 2014 Spring Fling Game Shirt (additional shirts will be available for purchase)
- A fun, relaxed environment with great food, music and other surprises for players and spectators
- Free admission to our annual Skills Clinic open to our recreational and competitive programs (Late April 2014)
- SPACE IS LIMITED!!! DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE
Sports Parenting: How To Win, Even If The Team Loses
Taken from the pages of US Youth Soccer
Why do 35 million U.S. children participate in organized youth sports each year? To start, sports give boys and girls an array of exciting "firsts"—the first game, the first big score and the first team victory. For every first win, however, there is also a child’s first big loss and the question that follows: How can I guide my child through the disappointment of defeat?